Cracking Course Creation – creating lessons #1
Your mission, should you choose to accept it…
Decide what you clients need to know for each lesson.
Then decide the best way to deliver that.
And finally, decide which parts you will do and which parts you will outsource.
Why you need to do it:
This is the first step of creating your lessons.
You need to first CLARIFY what your client needs to know before you can decide on which lesson delivery method will work best for you and your clients.
The lesson delivery method dictates the content that you will create. In the next lesson, we move onto creating the actual content.
Note: I have included an extra cheat sheet in here for you outlining some of the options for lesson delivery and when they could be used, you will find this on tab two of your spreadsheet
What you actually need to do:
1. Watch the video above.
2. Download your lesson resource, the template for course creation. PLEASE SAVE Y OUR OWN VERSION, THIS ONE IS A SHARED DOCUMENT
3. Write out what you client needs to KNOW for each lesson. Fill this in on the spreadsheet.
4. Write out what you client needs to DO for each lesson. Fill this in on the spreadsheet.
5. Write out what QUESTIONS your clients might have for each lesson. Fill this in on the spreadsheet.
6. Decide your DELIVERY METHOD for each lesson. Fill this in on the spreadsheet.
7. Decide who will make the content for each lesson (you or outsourced)
8. That’s it for this lesson, well done, in Creating Lessons #2 I will show you HOW I make a lesson and the resources.