Create Your Client Avatar
Your mission, should you choose to accept it…
Is to be brave and move beyond lack thinking into creative client attraction.
Refining your ideal client can seem counter intuitive if you are coming from a lack framework. But trust me, there are enough clients for everyone.
So, in this lesson we dive on in and craft your client avatar and look at who you do and don’t want to serve.
Why you need to do it:
You need to know exactly who your ideal client is so that you can ‘talk to them’ clearly when you get into marketing later on.
You do not need to serve everyone, and in fact trying to so only leads to:
* Burn out
* Mixed marketing messages resulting in no clients
* A business that you actually don’t enjoy running
What you actually need to do:
1. Watch the video above.
2. Complete the Client Avatar Activity in the Course Resources.
3. Draw a picture of your Client Avatar and write important information about your ideal client around this picture. Put this Client Avatar up somewhere you can see it every day, you will use this a lot in the future so you might wish to laminate it.
4. Complete the Bonus Activity – Defining Who You Work With in the Course Resources. This will help you to manifest clients that are fun to work with for you.
5. You can turn your client criteria as formulated in the Defining Who You Work With Activity into something that you look at daily, a spreadsheet, your journal etc. By connecting to what you DO WANT everyday you can powerfully manifest this instead of something that you do not want.