The Extras: Trainings, Templates, Goodies
- Challenge 22: Money Mindset Meditation 4
- Challenge 23: Linking your values to wealth [ACTIVITY]
- Challenge 24: Write your money love story [ACTIVITY]
- Challenge 25: Accepting that money is wonderful [ACTIVITY]
- Challenge 26: Imagining yourself wealthy [ACTIVITY]
- Challenge 27: Planning what you will do with the money [ACTIVITY]
- Challenge 28: Setting up good money practices [ACTIVITY]
- Challenge 29: Make money welcome [ACTIVITY]
- Challenge 30: Show up as the wealthy person you really are [ACTIVITY]
Your mission, should you choose to accept it…
Is to accept money into your life.
You have learnt:
1. How to feel better about money
2. How to challenge old money stories that no longer serve you
3. Get comfortable about generating money
And now it is time to accept money into your life.
This is intergration week…
Why you need to do it:
You have come SOOOOO far on your journey, well done.
I invite you to take a moment to acknowledge just how far you have come. This is not an easy journey but it is one well worth taking. You are now well on the way to improving how money flows into your life.
There will always be ups and downs and challenges and moments where everything flows so well – embrace them all, they are all part of the journey. And after this final week you will have some great new tools in your tool kit to keep you on your journey towards wealth and better life.
What you actually need to do:
Go to the lesson downloads section above on the right hand side – here you will find all your resources for this weeks challenges.
You know the drill, go ahead and do the work :).
HOT TIP: The BEST thing you can do for your continued money journey is to read your money love story out loud every single day – I do this even to this day!
NEXT STEPS: If you are ready to really power forward, then I invite you to explore your personal money blocks with me in person. You can book a one off coaching call with me by clicking here for only $127. This coaching call will power you forward faster than a freight train.