Create Your Client Avatar
Your mission, should you choose to accept it…
Is to be brave and move beyond lack thinking into creative client attraction.
Refining your ideal client can seem counter intuitive if you are coming from a lack framework. But trust me, there are enough clients for everyone.
So, in this lesson we dive on in and craft your client avatar and look at who you do and don’t want to serve.
You need to know exactly who your ideal client is so that you can ‘talk to them’ clearly when you get into your core marketing messages later on.
You do not need to serve everyone, and in fact trying to so only leads to:
* Burn out
* Mixed marketing messages resulting in no clients
* A business that you actually don’t enjoy running
1. Watch the video.
2. Complete the Client Avatar Activity below.
3. Draw a picture of your Client Avatar and write important information about your ideal client around this picture. Put this Client Avatar up somewhere you can see it every day, you will use this a lot in the future so you might wish to laminate it.
4. Complete the Bonus Activity – Defining Who You Work With. This will help you to take your client avatar a step further and help you to manifest clients that are fun to work with!… which FYI also helps you to make more money and serve more people! The fastest way to kill your business is to just serve anyone and everyone. When you are serving your soul tribe (the people who you are really here to impact) your soul gets deliriously happy and THAT is the secret to MANIFESTATION. Cool right?
5. Now this bit is SUPER IMPORTANT…. There is a tab on your individual Success Tracker Spreadsheet which is called Client Avatar, this has DIFFERENT information on it than you found in the workbook for this lesson. This tab asks you SPECIFIC questions which will give us the WORDS we will use in marketing from the soul later on. So go ahead and fill that tab in now.
*By connecting to what you DO WANT every day you can powerfully manifest this instead of something that you do not want. Winning right? So go ahead and put your picture of your client avatar EVERYWHERE. In fact, every time I do any client messaging I recall my client avatar first.