Money Love Habits for Business Babes
As fully functioning adults doing ok in the world some might expect us to have money habits and mindset sorted. In my experience 100% (not a typo) have money mindset blocks even after years of being in business. My clients who powerfully shift their income forward are those who have tidied up their daily money habits, have worked on their relationship with money and have done the mindset work.
Are you ready to your money mo-jo on and money flow to you easily and often?
- Receive a new challenge everyday to move you towards a money mindset that will have you doing business in the thrive lane
- Learn some easy methods that helped me to move me from a stuck money mindset to making money easily
- Gain confidence with financial tracking
- Learn to love numbers – no really you will…
- Feel more confident about money, making it, asking for it, and growing it
- Change your mindset to smash your income barrier
- Grow your money confidence
- Get my best (and mean my high end private client tricks) tools and systems for up-levelling your money stories
Get your money mo-jo on now…
I hear you loud and clear darling, I didn’t used to think that I had money stories holding me back either.
Let me be really up front – I think there are always going to more stories to BUST as we keep uplevelling, but just like an old Mario computer game (lol now I am showing my age) you gotta get new tools and skills for each new level that you enter.
I have had women in business for 35 years do this challenge and make MASSIVE shifts! So I know you will too.
Ok, here is your big ole promise, if you do this challenge and feel it was not worth the investment you can have ALL of it back!
Hi I am Michelle Clarke
The things you think you need you know about me:
- 25 years business and corporate experience & 10 years successful coaching record.
- Bachelor of Adult Education, Business Management Certificate & Post grad quals in Business Administration, Registered Coach with NZ Coaching.
The things you really need to know:
- I paid off my first mortgage before 30 and while I have always been good at making money I did (and still do) have money stories that I am working through
- I am a bullshit buster, there is no growth from comfort darling, but I will always challenge you with love and we WILL have fun.
- I have all the boring quals but I am not your standard coach, I insist that growing must be fun for us to be successful.