The Foundations of a Thriving Business in 2020 & Beyond – Living a Hell Yes Life to Boost Business Productivity
Your mission, should you choose to accept it…
Is to create a life that you cannot wait to leap out of bed for.
You may or may not currently know what a Hell Yes Life would even look like at the moment. That’s ok, we got you.
You may be so wrapped up in your current roles in relation to others that you don’t know what you would do even if you could find a spare hour or two floating around. That’s ok, we got you.
All you need to do is to be willing to really connect with yourself honestly. It might take some time depending on where you are starting from, but make a start. A journey starts with one step.
I want to take a moment to remind you that:
CREATING THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS IS WITHIN YOUR CONTROL.
YOU HAVE THE POWER TO MANIFEST ANY LIFE, ANY REALITY. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS CHOOSE, CHOOSE TO VALUE YOU, CHOOSE WHAT YOU DO WANT, INSTEAD OF MANIFESTING WHAT YOU DON’T WANT.
Why you need to do it:
When you live a Hell Yes Life, you bring a whole new energy with you which has far reaching effects:
- You will be happier
- You will be more productive because you will have the energy to do more
- You will be a nicer person to be around and this therefore effects others in your life too
- You will access the deep knowing part of yourself which knows exactly what you should do to serve your tribe and make your business thrive
- You will model to your dependents what self-care looks like (instead of showing them the opposite but expecting them to value themselves)
- You will show our next generation that it IS possible to be happy, satisfied, and fufilled
- You will put a better energy out into the world
- You will attract great things to you, seriously, happiness is the biggest expander and a secret weapon for manifestation
What you actually need to do:
1. Watch the video above.
2. Open up the first lesson resource and work through the workbook.
3. Open up the wheel of Life Resource and put a summary of your best version life in each slice of the pie.
4. If you are feeling inspired you could get creative and turn your wheel of life into a Vision Board by pasting pictures that represent your dream life onto each slice of the pie.