Your mission, should you choose to accept it…
Is to talk like a twit!
Not kidding, the way you talk on video to sound normal is anything but normal and takes practice.
You need to learn to alter the pitch and speed of your voice for a couple of reasons:
* Your audience needs to hear you
* Talking too fast makes people feel uncomfortable
* Your voice needs to match what you are saying so people will trust you
1. Watch the video above.
2. Grab the ‘cheat sheet’ lesson resource and use it before you make your next video.
3. Record yourself on your phone without an image so you don’t get distracted and talk at various speeds, then play these back to yourself to get a feel for the tempo you should use in your videos.
4. Download easy prompter- it is the best FREE teleprompter for computers https://www.easyprompter.com/#page=prompter
5. Try recording on your computer and then on your phone to see how different the microphones sound
6. Try recording inside (in multiple locations) and outside to see how various locations sound