Soul Method Marketing
Types of Selling: Up-selling; Down-selling; Cross-selling
Different Types of Selling
Here we explore upselling, downselling and cross selling, and introduce the concept of a value ladder.
There are a number of reasons to explore diffent types of selling.
- Having an offering at every level means that have a solution for clients at different points in their journey.
- Having ‘add ons’ means you can improve sales figures with little extra effort
- Having a value ladder will include freebies/lead magnets too which
- Having low end offers means that you can lead clients from cold to sold effectively
- Listen to this audio here – starts at 11:10
2. Come up with your own Value Ladder (there is a sample here)
3. Make connections with others and make a plan for cross-selling in the future
4. Plan your up-sell and down-sell products and strategies