All about Facebook Ads Intro
All About Facebook Ads
Well you don’t have to love facebook, but if your target audience is females aged between 25-60 this is the platform to advertise on.
Now facebook are constantly changing their algorythms, the look of their interface, and the way that ads work, so if these videos are no longer relevant, it will be the same but look slightly different.
When I made these videos the best targeting for ad spend was to choose where your ads were shown, but right now, letting facebook choose where to show the ads seems to be working best.
Facebook is a trail and error sort of game, you have to figure out what works you and your tribe. I know that is frustrating.
Dive on in and watch lesson explaining how paid ads fit into your marketing strategy and then watch the three videos on how to set up a facebook ad, and then finally the video on how to track your ad.
In order to set up an ad you will need a Business Page, you cannot advertise from a private page, and you will need Ads Manager and a credit card attached to your account.
All About Facebook Ads Intro
Find out the best way to deal with Facebook, and what you can and cannot say when getting ads approved.
I share some tips with you on getting ads approved and then we talk about different ad strategies for all stages of the funnel.
Facebook is it’s own beast, but once you know the rules, you can play the game better.
- Watch the video
2. Think about what stage of the client funnel you will be advertising to. Are you clients cold or warm?
3. Spend some time brainstorming and journaling on WHAT you want to advertise, make sure that what you are advertising meets these criteria:
- It is what your tribe would pay you for (even though you may be offering it for free)
- You know that people have said yes to what you are offering before and the feedback has been good
- What you are offering is a solid and long term part of your client sales funnel
3. Now think about the emotions behind what you are offering… is it inspirational? happy? heart tuggy? shocking? – and then find a picture which reflects that same emotion for your ad. Be sure to use bold, striking, eye catching pics, and note that they do not have to be in your brand colour. You are really aiming for two things with a pic: a = stop the scroll; b = evoke an emotion.