Day 3: Health
Day 3: Health
There is much to learn in today’s lesson, and we dart and dive all over the place, so grab your journal and a pen, because little ‘aha’ moments will happen thick and fast! and you wanna be able to capture that stuff.
You might be able to get good enough results while being unhealthy, but you simply cannot get to the next level you without next-level health. So, today, we dive into the quantum of health as it relates to business.
Hold onto your britches cause shit gets real in today’s session. If you are new to quantum work, bear with, and try these things out for yourself and see what is ‘true for you’.
When you are building an empire that will serve you and change the world, you need ALL THE TRICKS on your side and all the support. And as such, the health nuggets in here while they might seem small in the scheme of things, can have a massive impact on your business growth.
So go ahead, and dive on into the training and then do the journaling prompts.
Listen to the training below
After listening to the training above, answer the questions below
Health is everything. Without health we cannot enjoy life, we won’t have the energy to do the things we want to do, so why do we put off our health. I don’t know if you know this about me or not but I worked in the health industry for nearly 20 years! And I can tell you that the smallest changes make the biggest difference. So without any more waffle, let me ask the hard-hitting Qs about your health that everyone else is too damned scared to ask
- Where are you being a little bitch about your health?
- What’s not fair? go on, give it your best whinge, the full-throttle 2-year-old tanty version, let’s drag all that up (we need it out in the open)
- And now what do you choose to acknowledge?
- How do you choose your health to look in the future and what are you going to do about that?
- What sort of support do you choose to call in?
- What does supreme wellness look like to you? And what does it allow you to do in the future?
- What are you prepared to give up in order to get the wellness you seek?
- What are your new commitments to yourself?