The Three Things You Will Be Queen Of
Now that you have refined what you do in business and why, it is time to move into extreme business clarity where we explore in depth what your business super powers are so that you can create strong marketing messages when we get to that stage. We will undertake several steps to help you understand your target market, hone your sharpest client avatar yet, and craft your businesses ‘unique selling point’.
While you have likely done some of these things before, here we take a deep dive to help you get crystal clear on what you are offering and who you are serving before we move into the vision creation and goal setting module. Now the majority of people do this the non entrepreneurial way, and try to start with the goal first. In my experience that leads to a lot of chopping and changing and really only works for businesses that are not purpose led.
Being a purpose driven women building an empire, you are here to make more money to fund a lifestyle where you get to do all the things you love while serving your tribe and changing the world right? Because, quite seriously, you CAN HAVE IT ALL. I know that seems far fetched in the beginning, but you really can have what you wish to create. Don’t worry, we will dealing with all those money blocks later too :).
In this module you will learn how to:
* Explore your business super powers to reveal your unique selling point
* Draw out the key benefits of what you are offering in an entirely new way that works for purpose driven businesses like yours
* Move beyond your average client avatar to get a clear crystal clear insight to your target market
* Develop a set of client boundaries so that you can attract clients that are fun to work with, meaning that you will literally leap of bed with excitement every day
* Get to know your target intimately so that the solution you provide will hit the mark every time, making client attraction effortless
* Gain clarity on how what you offer is amazing, and why people will want what you have
* Craft a unique solution to take your clients from “arghhh”to “omg you met ALL of my needs”!
* Begin to see how you can scale your business to meet your future needs and give you some freedom
Stick with the work in this module, I know you feel like you have done some of this, know this already, or can do this work in your head, but in my experience, those that do the work on a deeper level here, reap the rewards later on.
The Three Things You Will Be Queen Of
Hold on to your britches because this is where it starts to get exciting! Your mission here is to figure out the 3 things you will be king or queen of in your business. What we are talking about here is what things you will be best known for… when you think of your business in all its successful glory in 10 years time, what will people say you are best known for?
Some examples to get you thinking are:
Oprah: there are plenty of successful talk shows, but Oprah is king at getting to the real emotion, the real reason behind what someone is saying. And she does this by being genuinely curious and compassionate – you can’t fake that stuff, and she is certainly queen of this.
Hyundai: They are king at quality. They do this by taking responsibility for the finest details, did you know they make their own steel to ensure the best quality?
Successful and long lasting businesses have all nailed this.
Not deciding (and then delivering on) what you will be queen of won’t stop your business from making money, but you won’t reach the great heights of success that those businesses that you aspire to have reached. Note: If you don’t aspire to change lives and be the absolute best you can be, then there are far easier ways to make money that starting a business.
The 3 things you will be queen of will:
* Hone your focus
* Drive all your business decisions
* Help you to create your vision and set your goals
* Be your point of difference
1. Watch the video
2. Complete the activity
3. Share your 3 things with us on facebook, sharing it will make it real, it will kick-start your dreams. From here on out we start to get real serious about success.
4. Find 3 people who are delivering on the 3 things you want to be king/queen of. You might have to find different people for each thing, and try and find a range of people across different industries. Then, start to observe what traits and characteristics that they have which allows them to successfully deliver these things and start to emulate them.
Note: don’t copy them, be you, but start to think about the traits and characteristics that you can start to develop. * You might need some help with this step so make sure you tune in for our group coaching session.