How Do You Choose for Your Business to Serve You?
How Do You Choose For Your Business To Serve You
Your business is here to serve you! Not the other way around.
There is something VERY important that I want you to understand very early on. You can work all the hours under the sun and have a successful business, or you can do what feels aligned and put the rest on the fuck list and still make the same amount of money. Take a moment to read that again.
YOUR EFFORT DOES NOT EQUATE TO, OR DICTATE, HOW MUCH MONEY YOU WILL MAKE.
I know this is a hard concept to grasp and we have so many stories tied up around this, so this lesson will focus on untangling some of those stories. And then, we will look at what sort of business you really DESIRE to have.
WHEN YOU ARE IN JOY (AND HAVING A BUSINESS THAT SERVES YOU ALLOWS FOR THAT) YOU WILL BETTER SERVE THE WORLD.
I know, I know, it is all so out there, but it also true. If you follow everyone else you will get what everyone else has! A business they are tied to, a life full of stress, and a slow crushing of the soul. I don’t know about you, but I decided a LONG time ago that I was NOT available for that anymore, and THAT was the turning point in my business – and I have seen that same turning point in all of the business babes that I coach too.
1. Listen to the audio
2. Stream of consciousness journaling on the questions in the audio
3. Stretch Journal prompts to help you bust the bullshit stories holding you back from building the business that truly serves you so that you can operate from ease and flow.
- When I see other people who are living their best damn lives, having it all just handed to them on a platter, seeing them living in ease and flow, I think, oh, I would really love [journal on the parts of other’s businesses and lives that you covet]
- And then I think, oh, but that’s ok for them because…….. and right all that shit done, let it POUR out, all of it!
- ****Now go back over the previous response and take a highlighter to your ‘stories’ and your ‘internal beliefs’ – if you need help with that post in the Facebook group
- ****Now flip those stories on their heads by answering these questions for each story/belief
- When do I first remember this being shown to me, role-modeled to me, or told to me?
- How did having this belief serve me in the past, what did I get to do, not do, have, or allow by believing it?
- Does the person who has already achieved my goal and vision hold this belief?
- Is it time to let this belief go and replace it? If so, what DO I CHOOSE to believe instead?
- What is the aligned action of the person who holds this new belief